How to unlock bios and Hard-Drive password for Dell with service tag BF97
If you have a Dell notebook with ServiceTag (System number): BF97
we remove password from BIOS or HDD.How to remove the password? Here?s an instruction:
When you turn on your notebook, you should wait for the screen with a password.
Here you will find system number It?s a string of seven digits, then dash and at the end: BF97,
for example on my picture system number is: CLY9SQ2-BF97
Send us your system number that you want to unlock or upload photo with system number appears and we will send you the password
Typed code as standard querty keyboard (ON PICTURE)
- After entering your password, press the left Ctrl key and continue holding it, press Enter key.
- Your laptop is unlocked
How to enter the password:
- If the keyboard type on your notebook is German ( QWERTZ ) or French ( AZERTY ), connect a USB keyboard with QWERTY type
- Enter the password slowly. Pay attention to big and small letters. Rewrite the password identically, as we sent you.
- In the case of the password protected on the BIOS: After entering your password, press the left Ctrl key and continue holding it, press Enter
- If you filed for the first time to remove the password, restart your computer and try again.
We will always try to respond within 5-30 minutes or less during work hours